9VAe: Free Animation Editor for Windows - create Animated-GIF / Animated-SVG
- 9va-win is a Windows version of '9VAe' which is the powerful FREEWARE for creating animation ( 9va-mac / 9va-win / 9va-pi(Linux)) .
- 9va-win can export animated GIF / SVG SMIL Animation , and EVA (vector format: Extended Vector Animation).
- You can create complex animations from fewer keyframes.
- The following sample animation was created from 2 pages figures
- and 7 pages layouts as follows:
The animated person is walking along the red line shown on the 6th page.
- 9VAe produced 80 frames for the following sample Animated-GIF from only 9 keyframes !
* Sample Animation
- Windows (10/8/7/Vista/XP, 64bit / 32bit)
- * Features:
- Stand-alone editor for Vector
(Line, Rectangle, Oval, Freehand, Polygon, Text, Photo image , Sound, Music)
Export Animated GIF, Sequential images (BMP).
Smooth Tweens (Shape, Color, Position, Size, Width, Transparency...)
Path Animation. Time Curve.
Vector Effects (blur, drop shadow ...)
Import SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics).
Export SVG (SMIL animation) .
- Stand-alone editor for Vector Animation.
Free Animation Editor for Windows
Click link above. (2)Click (3)
Save "9vawxxx.zip" to Windows.
(4) Extract zip. (5) Execute "9va-win" in "9va" folder.
* System requirements:
If you see the message as follows, Click the down arrow> Click 'Keep'.
- * How to Make 9va-win Animation ?
- From the Help menu, Click the "Sample Anime for Lesson" >
"Waraemon". (Click the OK button if necessary.)
Sample Animation for Lesson will be opened.
- Click a few times on the shape you want to change (ex. mouth, nose ... ). Control points will appear.
- Move the control points and change the shape to create laughing or funny face .
- Click on Play button . Nice animation will appear.
- Change Colors. Color palette is placed on the upper right hand corner.
- Add figures. Drawing tools are placed on the upper left hand corner.
- Click on button on the right end of small pages. Popup menu will appear.
- Click on the menu item "Add Next Page". The same page will be added.
- Enjoy it!
- From the Help menu, Click the "Sample Anime for Lesson" > "Waraemon". (Click the OK button if necessary.)
- * How to make movie and upload to YouTube ?
- From the File menu, Choose "Sequential Images Export" on the menu.
- Input the file name (ex) aaa00000 and click OK.
--> Setting window will appear.
- Input Picture size, Frame/sec, Time length... (if you want)
- Click 'OK'.
--> Conversion will start.
--> You will get Sequential images (ex) aaa00000.bmp aaa00001.bmp ...
- You can make a movie with some free soft such as "TMPG Enc(http://www.tmpgenc.net/en/download.html)" from the sequential images.
- You may delete sequential images after you get a movie file.
- Open 'Upload
- YouTube '(www.youtube.com/my_videos_upload).
--> Input YouTube account.
- Drag your movie file to YouTube.
( 9va-mac(Macintosh version) can export movie(QuickTime) including sound/music.)